The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk
Based in Ludwigsburg & Berlin, Germany
Press / Business contact:
Studio Fizbin GmbH
+49 (0)7141 99 23 866
The story continues in 2017 with the highly anticipated sequel to our successful adventure game. Solve mind-bending puzzles in Asposia and discover a world full of mystery and secrets. Play as Robert, Laura and Peck the pigeon to save the family of the flute noses and meet a bunch of crazy characters along the way!
The flute nose dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries on end.In secret, they fill the roly-poly world with light and life. Emil, a trader for odds and ends, has led all the Asposians astray, making them believe that the dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces. Seriously, who knows what this weird family is doing day-in, day-out? The only one who could stop evil Emil is the heir to the flute nose throne: Robert. He has been petrified for three years, though. With a huge dose of enthusiasm, but little to no idea what he's actually doing, he embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk. Of course, he has some great company: Peck, as loyal as he is flightless, and Laura, a rebel who certainly does fly, but only off the handle and who is Robert's love with a capital L, by the way. A final ray of hope is provided by the mysterious Mama Dola, who seems to know more about Robert's destiny than Robert himself...
The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk Teaser YouTube
Watch the original 'The Inner World' Trailer here YouTube
There are far more images available for The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The Inner World won several awesome awards listed below. Will 'The Last Wind Monk' continue the series of winning awards?" - 2017
- "" -
- "Deutscher Computerspielepreis "Bestes Deutsches Spiel 2013"" - München, 15 Mai 2014
- "Deutscher Entwicklerpreis "Bestes Familienspiel 2013"" - Düsseldorf, 11 Dezember 2013
- "Pädagogischer Interaktiv Preis Gütesiegel 2013" - München, 12 November 2013
- "Casual Connect Indie Prize 2013 "Best in Show"" - Kiev, 25 Oktober 2013
- "Nominiert für TOMMI - Deutscher Kindersoftwarepreis – Kategorie PC-Spiele" - München, 11 September 2013
- "PC Games GOLD Award" - Fürth, 15 Juli 2013
- "Next2Games.de GOLD Award" - Chemnitz, 09 Juli 2013
- "Nominiert für den Deutschen Computerspielepreis – The Inner World – bestes Nachwuchskonzept" - Berlin, 26 April, 2012
- "Nothing yet of course. Will you be the first to be here?"
- Peck, the Pigeon, The Inner World
Studio Fizbin Website
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Co-Founder, Game-Director, Story
Co-Founder, Technical Director & Lead Programmer
Co-Founder, Art Consultant
Producer, General Management
Lead Game Designer
Game Design Intern